Blue light exposure comes from devices like smartphones, tablets, and flatscreen TVs…devices many of us are using throughout the day and before trying to sleep at night. So what is blue light doing to our vision and how much exposure is too much?
- Battling Blue Light
- Put Your Digital Devices to Bed Early
- How is the light from your cell phone affecting your vision?
Advances in technology have taken education and entertainment to new levels but the long-term effects on vision (especially children’s vision) have yet to be determined. Find out more about digital eye strain and what you can do to protect yourself.
- Most Americans Experience Digital Eye Strain from Overexposure to Computers According to Survey
- The 21st Century Child: Increased Technology Use May Lead to Future Eye Health and Vision Issues
- Parents and Children Don’t See Eye-to-Eye When it Comes to Technology Use
- Children and Computer Vision Syndrome
Is 3D Good For Your Eyes?
Email [email protected] to request a full version of the Press Kit